As a service to our customers, Southeast First National Bank is offering some basic, but important information on Cyber Security to our online banking customers.
This information deals with identifying, and preventing the possible threats that our customers may encounter while conducting their business or banking transactions online.
The information comes from trusted and informed sources such as, the FDIC, the Federal Trade Commission, and the American Bankers Association. Please feel free too read through, and explore our knowledge base. Many of the Articles have pdf's that you can download for future reference, and the Southeast First National Bank has also provided several informative PDF's for your convenience.
Cyber Security Information from the FDIC
- FDIC Highlights New Resources for Bank Customers on Precautions When Using Computers and the Internet
- Cybersecurity Awareness Basics form the FDIC - Identity Theft, and how to avoid it.
- You Can Fight Identity Theft
- Beware of Phishing Scams: Don’t Take the Bait
- Avoiding Scams: Sticking to the Basics Can Go a Long Way
Cyber Security Information from the Federal Trade Commission
- FTC - Consumer Information - Identity Theft
- FTC - Consumer Information - Phishing Scams
- FTC - Consumer Information - Protecting yourself from Identity Theft